jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How to add other Hubs unto your Hub?

1. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 6 years ago

I am very new to HubPages, and have noticed that quite a few hubs have links to other related hubs. How do you do this? Just in the links box? And are you supposed to ask permission to include someone else's hub in your hub?

Thank you so much!

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Read about HubKarma on your profile page...

prairieprincessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Kmackey, I have been using the Link Suggestion tool, but it seems to be just for links from keywords within the text. What I would like to do is have some related hubs at the end of the article, and am also wondering if I need to ask permission from the other writers to include the hub links.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

In this case, you can insert a link capsule and locate related hubs by clicking "Hubs" on the toolbar, then insert your query into the search box.

You do not need permission to link to hubs. If you like, you can use the "Share" button underneath the comments field in the hub you want linked to generate a link that will include your URL tracker. This will give you credit for any visits coming through that route. Or, to create a regular hyperlink without your tracking token, simply copy the URL from your address bar, then paste that into the link capsule.

prairieprincessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks examiner!

working