jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

SEXY ADS BY GOOGLE - Then Why Hubbers are Fighting Over SEXY Galleries

1. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

Welcome, first of all you should understand starting a thread like this just for promoting your own hub is against hubpages terms. Just go through the FAQ section and forum rules before you post smile

2. GoogleCashMoney profile image61
    GoogleCashMoneyposted 8 years ago

Very True. I fully agree with Weblog

3. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

I have nothing to do with this, I just warned you in a friendly manner. I'm not a hubpages team member, I'm just a hubber.

If you hadn't posted your hub's link here, that would not be self-promotional. But, I doubt this is self-promoting. You said you like photo galleries, that's nice.

I just told you to read hubpages terms and conditions & forum rules properly. You should have understood on your own. Welcome to hubpages smile

4. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

http://z.hubpages.com/u/377516_f260.jpg

big_smile

5. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

Come on, You have made a hub on it. That's normal. Just think, how do you expect hubpages to allow everybody to talk about their own hubs in forums?

The only point is that you don't understand hubpages terms. It's nothing to argue with me. I don't have any problem with this thread, I pointed out before the HP moderators warn you for the same. You can keep the link and you'll come to know what I mean. Good luck smile

6. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

Yes, Mark has just helped you. I've removed the link from my message smile

7. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

If you want to add photos you need to do this:

[img] the url of the photo [/img ]

Without the space at the end of [/img......]

8. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

*cough* people who make long galleries spend time on it, you apparently made a 5 minute hub and deleted it and then say its the same as deleting theirs? Come on how messed is that. If you clicked a link of a bikini girl it's your own fault. All you have to do is put your mouse over any image and Firefox DISPLAYS THE LINK IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF YOUR BROWSER. You know where your going before you click a link. And if yours doesn't do that or you use a different program try checking the properties first. Just because people are lazy and get click happy around girl pictures doesn't mean you cant prevent it.

9. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Can we not start this over again?

Didn't we have enough of this?

I sure did.

1. thranax profile image60
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Lol it seemed familiar, I guess history has done what it has been doing for a long time, repeating itself smile

10. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

It does work for ads. Every link, even if its an image or shortened to a . can be known before you click it.

Just to clarify what I said I made this for you:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 2340556453

Watch the whole thing and I hope it helps smile

working