jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

I need help with my AdSense account

1. original010 profile image70
    original010posted 5 years ago

Hi all,

I had a blog that was removed by blogger, the problem is that I got my adsense account approved through this blog.

Now I have account with different writing sites such as hubpages, infobarrel, and more. I already put the channels for these sites on my adsense account.

What I need to know is: will adsense close my account because they deleted the blog that was first associated with it, or will they keep it for my other channels.

1. Thomas@theone profile image74
      Thomas@theoneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think they will, as you didn't actually do anything to violate their rules as far as i know. I hope that helped.

2. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is nothing do with the blogger. Even You can sign up to google adsense , provided you own website or other type of blogging. Don't worry. Make sure it is active. All the best.

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is incorrect. The OP already has an Adsense account, and each person is allowed only one account. The OP should feel comfortable to continue using the existing account.

3. idreesfarooq profile image80
      idreesfarooqposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No your Adsense ID will remain active, it does not link with the removal of your blog at blogger. So dont you worry, you can still enjoy with your AdSense ID.

4. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

No your adsense account will be active. If your id in adsense is made then they donot delete your account until you violate any condition

5. 60
      Patronusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I guess blogger and Adsense are separate entities though both are owned by google. Removal of a blogger blog may not necessarily imply termination of you adsense account.

2. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

Your adsense is independent of blogger.  Adsense just needed to see that you were serious about blogging before they would give you an account.

3. I am DB Cooper profile image65
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

What was the reason for the removal from Blogger? If it was something that was both a violation of Blogger's terms and a violation of Adsense policy, you could have lost your Adsense account if you were using it on your blog. They would have told you that your Adsense account was suspended though, so I think you're in the clear.