jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Have you tried Blekko?

1. 1974 profile image61
    1974posted 5 years ago

If you haven't heard, there is a new search engine called Blekko.  I don't think I'll be replacing Google anytime soon, but there is a particular search phrase I picked up from TechCrunch that you all may find useful.  The article is called What Can You Do On Blekko That You Can't Do On Google?

In the article they show how to use Blekko's SEO tools.  It is quite simple, just type in a URL in the search box followed by /SEO.

Example search: hubpages.com /SEO

There is a ton of data there for you to check out, they can even check for duplicate content(there are some interesting sites in there for HubPages dupe content.)

Check it out and let me know what you think.

1. Dee aka Nonna profile image83
      Dee aka Nonnaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for information.  I need all the help I can get.  Just rrying to figure it all out.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Wow that's pretty awesome! Thanks for the tip and will be bookmarking Blekko for future reference.

3. I am DB Cooper profile image66
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

Yeah, not really a Google replacement, but a great supplement for those involved with SEO. Thanks for posting this!

4. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

I thought this was going to be spam until I read the article, teh inbuilt seo search tools do seem kind of useful, but since they represent their SEO not Googles, itmight need some looking in to.

I particularly like the way they said that they are not trying to kill Google, they are trying to kill Ask, brilliant!

It's just a shame their company name is so bad really.