jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

writing an article

1. Pastor David Igwe profile image61
    Pastor David Igweposted 5 years ago

What is the maximum number of page one is expected to limit himself while writng?

Secondly,at what point do one upload what has been writing?
    Pastor david

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I’ve published hubs with over 6K words in them. HP seems fine with that. The high number was caused by the tables I included.  2K words are not uncommon.

As to copy/pasting, as far as I know that is at your complete discretion.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

500-1,500 words is an appropriate length for most hubs.

You do not upload your writings. Either you can paste it into a text capsule from a word processor, or you can directly type your text into the text capsule. Publish once you have finished with adding pictures, videos, and checked your spelling and layout. You can do a preview prior to publishing.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

I am not sure what you are making reference to. However, you can write your articles in other software and then transfer the article to HubPages.

When you create a hub- it's only one page. You can use links to connect multiple page articles if need be.

You have text capsules you can use to separate out or organize your article. Photo capsules can be used to add pictures. Poll capsules to get people's opinions.

And many other things can be added to your layout. The amount of words written in an article? Well, that varies from a minimum(400 words) to a maximum(unlimited). Example: I have two hubs that I did for Spreading HubLove on Valentine's Day and each hub average over 8000 words.

I hope that helps. smile