jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (28 posts)

I Made It! I'm averaging over $1/day over the last week for Adsense!

1. Mikeydoes profile image82
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

I am just scratching the surface with this whole google adsense, I have so many ideas and strats I am going to be implementing soon. Really liking this.

Last 7 days - $9.26

all time $18.89

No backlinking(tried twitter and a couple things, but got very little)

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It sounds like you are on the way up for sure, Mikey.  It's exciting, isn't it, to see the numbers grow and grow. 

While there is no doubt that you will again have bad weeks (you and everyone else always will) the bad weeks will become better than what your good ones are now, and the good ones will be absolutely great.

Keep up the good work - it's beginning to happen!

2. Susana S profile image91
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is an amazing start - most new hubbers get no where near that in their first two months. I predict a very rosy hubbing future for you smile

1. Maria Cecilia profile image80
        Maria Ceciliaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you, it was not easy if you are doing other things except for writing in hubpages

3. Lily Rose profile image83
      Lily Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're right - you made it!  And looks like you're going to keep making it - really, that's a great start!

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congrats!

It's movement forward. wink smile

3. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

I never have been able figure out the Google stuff. I got the Adsense going. But I don't get all the other stuff....adsense for content, adsense for domain, adsense for search, etc.  It makes no sense & I don't know what they are talking about on the website, even when I go the 'help' section.  If a person is not savvy & familiar with the terms & lingo, they're lost. I don't understand any of it except I do have adsense, but not the rest. Too complicated.

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No need to worry about the rest of it if you don't want to. I think it is very complicated unless one has some prior knowledge and we are not all like that. Keeping it simple is OK.

I get right in to my analytics these days, but only because I have learned elsewhere. I agree. It is not easy. smile

4. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

My hubs do okay without backlinking but it depends on the subjects and the competition!  Great going!

5. Money Glitch profile image87
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

http://i36.tinypic.com/24qmyz9.jpg You're on your way! big_smile

6. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Well done! Trust me it's only up from here... and you're definitely ahead of where I was at two months. Took me about twice that to make $3.

Since I cleared $75 last month, I reckon by the time you get to where I am, you'll be getting some nice $$$! Keep up the good work!

7. Ign Andy profile image60
    Ign Andyposted 6 years ago

2 months and already get $1/day, you definitely ahead of many hubbers.
    Consistently publish new hubs or join 30 days challenge and learn about keywords research and I believe you'll get more $$$.

1. manicmusicfan profile image60
      manicmusicfanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What is the 30 day challenge?

8. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Congratulations, your earnings are great for only being a couple of months in (mine were pathetic!!! LOL)

9. Fuller_legend profile image88
    Fuller_legendposted 6 years ago

As someone who joined just 2 weeks ago that's great to here. Well done Mikey.

Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

More or less why I did it. To boost moral for the new people.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
        prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats and that's a good move! I am inspired also hubbing because it is only five days and my amazon commission is 36.30 already..and adsense is 43.35, maybe Nov is a good month..

I really want to get my amazon up, working on that. Only 2 sales so far for 50 cents total.

Amazon I feel is only going to get better. And in Adense the Ads are becoming more and more relevant as more people advertize, this looks like a great way to make some unbelievable money coming up.

1. WryLilt profile image88
            WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you considered writing more product hubs? Informational hubs rarely sell Amazon items I've found - I sold seven in the first few months and in the same amount of time since starting on product hubs I've sold about 100.

So I'd definitely recommend it - plus you get to learn lots of new stuff (which never stops at hubpages!)

I don't know what kind of hubs I make, I just try to throw enough words in there to where I don't get in trouble. Throw a picture and spend quite a bit of time on keywords, which I still need to do on several hubs.

My brother is coming home, I am going to try to see if he wants to make a bunch of fishing hubs since he knows all the products.

Good luck with that! smile

I must say that although most of us on HP believe that you can make money here and it's a great place, it's a little harder to convince friends and relatives.

I've mentioned the site to numerous friends, even those who love to write and most don't think the idea would work or prefer their own sites.

However good luck, I hope I'm wrong in your case!

2. Anesidora profile image83
                Anesidoraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Super kudos on your achievement! And it is an achievement, despite how difficult that may be to explain to others, lol. Keep going, it's a great start!

Even if your brother doesn't want to get involved or do any writing himself, you can always tap his brain for ideas and hot products.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image65
            prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's a good start and you are here only for two months. I don't think I had sales after two months here, so that's a big one mikey..

10. Maria Cecilia profile image80
    Maria Ceciliaposted 6 years ago

wow how impressive

11. Wayne Orvisburg profile image78
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

Awesome man! I still don't average that much!

1. 59
      donicposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Since three months ago i open andset up my adsense account, it was'nt easy with me, but i can say now i made 73 euro, by nent of this month i know i canmake it up to 100 euro

Where did you earn said money? You don't have any hubs published and you only joined an hour ago.

Or do you mean on your own site?

12. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Very well done Mikey. I can see you doing very well over time.

Even when you're earning 500 dollars a month or whatever, it doesn't look like a good effort/earnings ratio. But - I know I've got hundreds of dollars a month coming in that will continue to do so even if I never wrote another thing online. Plus - if I knew when I started what I know now, I'd have less hubs and be making more money lol

working