jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

How to get more traffic for my hubs

1. 60
    naeemsheerazposted 5 years ago

how i can get more fans and traffic for my hubs at hubpages.com

1. kingsbig2001 profile image61
      kingsbig2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i really appreciate this posting but u will agree with me that u must be online all the time

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

You have to interact with people. Get involved with other conversations on the forum and post related information. Read others hubs and leave comments. Once people become aware of you they will visit your hubs.

Answering related questions to your hubs in the answer section is also good, you can leave a link to your hub there...if it is related.

You should also try and write original articles for Hubpages rather than using your previous writings.

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

If you want feedback? Interact with the site as UW said.

If you want money? Write lots and lots. Learn about keywords and SEO. Write more. Write about things you like. Try lots of subjects. Write write write.

4. Gina Coole profile image86
    Gina Cooleposted 5 years ago

Good traffic comes from chosing topics of wide interest - try to focus on external (none hubpages readers) if you want to earn money. 
    Write good, well written articles that are open enough to require the ads to meet a need and provide answers.  It is then down to what WryLilt said.  Include good keywords and do SEO research.

5. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

A good place to start for basic information, is The Learning Center - it's a link at the very bottom of your page - lots of good information there. Good luck and welcome to HubPages!

6. 0
    summertime8posted 5 years ago

It's nice to see everyone posting such positive replies.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm finding success with reddit, StumbleUpon, and AlterNet.  Myspace and Facebook are my old standbys.

7. LindaJM profile image83
    LindaJMposted 5 years ago

If you want lots of traffic, don't rely on people at HubPages to visit. Instead use good keywords and build a lens that will do well in the search engine results pages. Then you'll get hundreds of people from Google or Yahoo. Those are the ones who will buy from you and click on your ads. Hubbers won't.

1. Sparhawke profile image60
      Sparhawkeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is not so much as hubbers wont, they probably would if they weren't so bombarded with amazon and ebay links constantly.

The best way to do it that I know of is to try to get as high as you can on Google, Bing and the other search engines so that people will come when they search for something, 100+ visitors a day may garner the occasional click through and sale; this is the only way to do it. smile

8. chenderson00 profile image62
    chenderson00posted 5 years ago

I've been using Stumble and Twitter. I'm still really new here so all this is new to me. I'm loving it so far. I'm quite addicted, actually. I wonder if submitting RSS feeds will be helpful? I might try it.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I did a lot of feed submissions. . . .I'm told that if you do that too much, then Google thinks of you as spam.  It's hard to say.

Hey, if you stumble me, I'll stumble you.  I'm getting some stumble traffic.  If you write anything that is politics and liberal-then I can't tell you enough how helpful reddit will be for you-you'll get huge traffic from there if you do liberal politics.