jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hub templates

1. ieifood profile image76
    ieifoodposted 5 years ago

It's understandable why user templates shouldn't be allowed at hubpages, however, maybe there should be more official templates to choose from.

For most articles, the standard layouts available for Hubpages are good enough, but for some, that's just not that case.

I'm suggesting a few official templates to choose from for your hub.

There's not too much point in writing more details about why i suggest this and what are the advantages and disadvantages because that's mostly up to the community and staff to conclude, this is of course, just an idea, one you've probably had before, but thinking about it once more won't really hurt anyone.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are both the options for a few official templates you can use OR you can copy the layout of any Hub you've already made, as WryLilt pointed out.

The next time you make a Hub, pay closer attention to the page where you create the title and add any tags.  It happens in the middle of that page.

2. 62
      Patronusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A Template and layout is one and the same thing ? i am a bit confused about this. IMO , Layout and templates are two different things.

anyways, a hubber is presented with a layout choice when starting a new hub.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

When you create a hub, you can select to use a template from ANY of your previous hubs.

That's what I usually do (for instance I have a style I usually use on sales hubs and one on informational hubs, so I usually select one I've previously done to create the new hub from.)

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

It takes a matter of seconds to add a new capsule, is it really that big of a deal?