jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Already on Adsense?

1. Ella'Stuff profile image60
    Ella'Stuffposted 6 years ago

I'm getting a message from Adsense when I try to sign up. It's saying this email account has already signed up with Adsense. But I just opened the email account this week! Is it in some way connected to PayPal? That's the only other way I have used it.

1. Mikeydoes profile image81
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure it didn't just lag and you already created it? Did you try to log on or recover the password?

1. Ella'Stuff profile image60
        Ella'Stuffposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I figured it out an hour or so ago... I had clicked on Adsense a few minutes earlier, tried to join (filled in all details) and it sent me back to where I'd started, so I tried to do it again, it wouldn't let me. Until I went to the email account and it had sent info saying I'd be added in a day or two.

So, thanks for getting back to me, Mikey! But I think it was a misunderstanding on my part.

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Once you've applied to Adsense you'll need to wait anywhere from a day to a few weeks to get approval. Then you can link your Adsense account to hubpages.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Login to google adsense and forget password if it doesnot work thn fill adsense form again

working