jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

You Moved Something HP

1. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I just noticed you've moved the 'traffic sources' link to the right of its usual position. Any reason? Tidying up, adding something else?

I just spent a few minutes wondering where it had gone only to find it was still there - just moved along.

1. profile image0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Idea bank disappeared on the my account page.

1. frogdropping profile image85
        frogdroppingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yup - that's missing too. Come on Hubpages, where are you hiding our toys? Why are you hiding are toys? Even we don't always use them ... we're used to them hmm

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

lol lol lol

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

who moved my cheese??
    lol lol

1. timorous profile image93
      timorousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I confess..sorry sofs..couldn't resist.  I promise to make full restiution.  Sure was tasty though big_smile

4. lorlie6 profile image85
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

I noticed the same thing, frog.  I wondered about their reasoning as well...

5. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Whenever I tidy up Lorlie, I know deep down I'm creating order. Sometimes that requires that I move something because it's no longer useful or simply drop it because it's become obsolete. Business is the same. Adapting and streamlining is always necessary, no matter what the core product.

So I'm wondering what HP are up to. Of course we don't need to know the inner machinations but HP are great at telling us about new stuff - be nice to know why they dump/remove/change the old stuff. Which goes back to my liking for a certain order lol

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

tongue

2. profile image0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

whenever I tidy up and move things, it gets lost. My husband gets so frustrated when I clean, as I forget where the new "safe" spot for things is.  smile

6. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

Isn't it that the idea band was composed of pretty generic title and hp thought it had become deceptive in a way. I mean they usually want us to get more long-tailish these days.

working