jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Looking to open up this hubs money making and traffic potential!

1. revortay1 profile image78
    revortay1posted 6 years ago

Sony-MDR-XB500 Headphones review

The hub above is a review on my absolute favorite head phones however it is not getting much traffic. I noticed that the few clicks it got from adsense however were making around 2 dollars a click! I would like and tips on how to make this hub better in general and money making! Thanks:]

1. Diane Inside profile image86
      Diane Insideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi revortay, Nice to meet you, I have reviewed your hub, and I am not an expert by no means but I will give a couple of suggestions. That might help.

I would make sure the first text capsule is long enough to have a google ad  right there at the top. And move the picture of the head phones to the next capsule.

I also would put the news capsule at the bottom either before or after the comments, I prefer after myself.  And make it a whole capsule not shifted to the right.

I'm sure other's might have more to say but these things are what stood out to me right away.

Good Luck.

1. revortay1 profile image78
        revortay1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks a bunch! I will be sure to do that asap!

1. Diane Inside profile image86
          Diane Insideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I thought about something else, as well.  The title, I didn't know what these headphones where till I saw your hub.  I generally try to make my title what someone might search for. 

So someone who might not type in the name of these particular headphones, will still find your hub.

Something like this:

Audio Headphones a Product Review - Sony-MDR-XB500

This way anyone typing in Audio Headphones will still find you hub. And also place tags that are searched alot in relation to headphones.

If you havent already done it you might want to do a little research for keywords or phrases frequently used.

working