Estimated Expected Page Views

1. 0
    summertime8posted 5 years ago

I'm looking for a little help from experienced hubbers.

If my hubs are getting around 5 - 10 page views per day after a month how would you expect these hubs to perform in 1 year (in page views not money)?

What I'm basically wondering is 'do the page views increase every month'?

Any help/comments would be very gartefully recieved.

Love Summer

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

There is no way of knowing. On AVERAGE most hubs will increase in traffic over time. However there are many things that can make traffic increase at slower or faster rates including:

►Your hub topic being in the news.
    ►More people searching for the topic.
    ►Less people searching the topic (for instance, doing a hub on 'Christmas 2010' will likely get less and less traffic over time.)
    ►Organic backlinks - if someone thinks your work is really good and links to it on their own high profile site you may get traffic through both the backlink AND through ranking higher with google.
    ►Natural page aging.

All I can say is - keep writing and if you write quality, evergreen, not overly saturated topic articles (NOT ones on subjects like Justine Beiber or How to make money online), you will get at least some of your hubs steadily increasing in traffic over time.

There is no way for any hubber, pro or otherwise, to really calculate how these hubs will perform without intense research including all keywords (chosen and otherwise), backlinks, estimates of how google will work etc. So it's impossible to know. Keep writing!

1. 0
      summertime8posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate you taking the time.