jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Quiz with Answers and Links

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

I love the quiz module.  And Hub Page staff has been extremely patient and helpful in me learning this great tool.

Is there a way to do a quiz complete with answers and links to my hubs?  The links would become part of the answer so IF this person wanted more information they could continue on to that subject.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not that I know of, sorry.

Since it's set up in a flash style box I think the staff would have to specifically code in some way to link. And because I don't think it gets used much (I have personally seen it used on less than 5 hubs, ever) I don't know if they would.

2. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

I think the quiz capsule is way under utilized.  I know it takes extra effort but whenever I take the time for the quiz capsule it does make the Hub better.

When time allows, I would love to go through my hubs and add in a quiz.

3. cascoly profile image60
    cascolyposted 5 years ago

i just discovered the quiz capsules and have included them in several of my hubs.  it would be nice, as suggested, if there was a way to include a link [you'd 'just' have to be able to pass html as part of the answer]

another need, that would broaden the variety of uses would be to have each question contain a photo also - then you could have quizzes about particular images