jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

is it too late?

1. Chrysoprasus profile image60
    Chrysoprasusposted 5 years ago

I've noticed this before, I mean the 30-day challenge, and I know I'm a bit late here, but can i still join?

i'm four weeks old and i have 16 hubs that are (maybe) not too interesting topics.

1. 2uesday profile image88
      2uesdayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The only hubs that count as part of the 30 in 30 are the ones you publish after you sign up for the thirty hubs in thirty days challenge. You can sign up to start the challenge at any time. On the left is the forum list you will see which forum you need to announce that are starting it then there is a place to post your links as you progress through the 30 in 30 challenge.

2. waynet profile image48
      waynetposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your 4 weeks old....I'm afraid your too early, come back when you're old enough lol!

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The 30 Day Challenge is not a competition, so there's no set start and finish dates.  There are no prizes either, apart from a warm glow of satisfaction.  It's a way to challenge yourself.

You simply announce your intention to write 30 Hubs in 30 Days on the appropriate thread, then go to it!

So your existing 16 Hubs can't be counted towards it.

2. Security News profile image60
    Security Newsposted 5 years ago

It’s never too late

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

Technically, day 1 is when you say it is.  You can make day 1 ten days ago and count every hub you've done since then. It's up to you.  Most pick an upcoming date and start there so they have a fresh start.  Personally, I prefer the 1st of the month then I don't have to keep up with what day I'm on.  Whatever day you choose, good luck.  You'll learn a lot from the experience.  I've done 7-8 of them and each one was different.

4. LindaJM profile image81
    LindaJMposted 5 years ago

Come on in - the water's fine!