jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

And thus begins another week…

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

What one thing do you plan to do this week to help advance your long term goals?

Life is an iterative process; the small steps are as necessary and can be as important as the larger ones.

One of my goals this week is to get that pesky hub number 40 done.smile

1. Bill Manning profile image73
      Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My goal is to get all my theme park Holiday articles done in my tourist website. I always write them too late, missing out on all the traffic from people looking for that stuff. hmm

2. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

Mine is to get the backlinks done!

Move forward with more articles to park for the week!

Have a great week everyone.

Best Wishes and Much Success, big_smile

3. kirstenblog profile image80
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I have a load of art to upload and place on products for my store. I expect I should be able to dramatically increase the number of products designed by me for sale in the market place (kinda important to be likely to grab the customers instead of someone else)

4. wyanjen profile image90
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

I've got three hubs that are nearly finished. I was not online most of the summer and I haven't published a single thing since June.
    My goal this week is... insert drumroll... to finally start working again instead of spending my time screwing around with Photoshop. I've got graphics ready for hubs that I haven't even scouted out keywords for.

So, will there be accountability in this forum? I'm starting to wonder if I just need somebody to kick my lazy butt.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-chores046.gif

Great avatar kirstenblog!

1. kirstenblog profile image80
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is an example of one of my new art designs (currently on a poster, waiting for the system to update the rest of the product types)

2. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Done; my set goal is completed. I'd set a new goal, but I haven't a clue as to what my next hub topic is going to be.smile

1. wyanjen profile image90
        wyanjenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good job smile

I missed the mark, maybe. But the weekend is not over...

working