jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Help me?

1. Kami Dear profile image60
    Kami Dearposted 8 years ago

I am new to hub i have an article to post as a hub but i am facing some problem to hub my article, may any one can tell me how i can make my first hub thanks to all for any advise.

2. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Making your first Hub isn't difficult. Hubpages makes it as simple as possable. First click on the "My Account" Tab after logging in. Click on the red arrow "Start a New Hub". Fill in the fields then make your Hub with Capsules. Once done, hit "Publish" To make it open to everyone. If you do not finish you can click "Save Unpublished". You can relocate your Unpublished and Published Hub by clicking on "My Account" and then looking at the listing on the bottom. To Edit a published Hub or Unpublished one(also to publish it) Click the link to your Hub while being logged in and on the top of the page it will say "Edit".

Hope this Helps and Hope you enjoy Hubpages!

3. Kami Dear profile image60

Thanks for your help.  Do faver me agaain as in preview the upper portation of my hub is quite ok, but in botom the text shows not  elinged and not  good.
    And i have already an adsense account tell me where i have to past this code in the hubpages to get my revenue please help me again. I will wait for the reply.
    I made my first hub in catagary technology with Title Alternate Energy review it please.
    Thanks! smile

4. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Text formatting problems - edit the text capsule, select all the text, then use the drop-down formatting menu to make it all "paragraph".

Adsense - no pasting required. Just put your Adsense code in the affiliate box accessible from the "my account" page.

Full instructions are linked in the pink sticky thread at the top of this forum - read them all before asking for help - it saves time!

5. Kami Dear profile image60

Thanks, Jenny, for this all you did for me.