jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Closed Thread

1. Peter Hoggan profile image84
    Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago

Can I ask why the thread http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/58726 was closed? My concern is that one participant has made completely unfounded and misleading claims and the opportunity to make corrections has been removed.

I understand that the person in question was rather arrogant and childish and displayed little understanding of the subject matter, however, to leave his claims unanswered isn't the best solution in my opinion.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

if i had to take a wild guess, from what i read, tylerdurden wasn't exactly friendly to a lot of hubbers trying to help him, and it looked like he got into a conflict with them; which leads me to believe they might've reported him. not that im saying that's the case, but i wouldn't be surprised.

Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sounds about right.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Closing a thread is a call by admin, and their tendency is to not discuss the specifics unless you were one of the parties directly involved in the why.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I did not report him. The kid put a smile on my face.

Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep, the guy made me laugh too.

3. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 6 years ago

There are people thinking they know their stuff and they are called experts and quite rightly so, but Tyler came across as a right git and quite smug too when he had no right to be.....

But posters like that do amuse!

working