jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

How do you get Google Adsense to post on your page?

1. Syrusv37 profile image97
    Syrusv37posted 6 years ago

I already have an Adsense account, and it gives me directions to copy and paste a code into a HTML slot on my page or Hub I'm guessing. Anybody have a clue how to do this? I tried clicking on 'link to this page' at the bottom and doing that but I don't think it worked. I just want to know how to post the ads on the page so I can start making money.

1. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Simply go to my account page and then in affiliate setting and then put your adsense Affiliate Code in adsense text box and press OK and a confirmation mail comes to your email address and confirm it.Your adsense account will starts working on hubpages and ads will automatically shown on your hubs

2. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

If you have an adsense publisher ID, then enter it into your affiliate section on HubPages and you'll receive ads on your hubs.

There is no HTML code that needs to be entered. smile

1. Syrusv37 profile image97

Hey, I went to the affiliate's section like you said and it brought me to a place where it talks about entering a tracker. I have the publisher ID already copied. Where do I paste it at? I'm still a little hazy on the whole thing.

2. Cagsil profile image62
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Tracker?

When you click on "affiliate section", it should bring you to a screen for entering your affiliate codes.

Locate the spot for Google Adsense, which should be the first affiliate spot.

On the left, click the button and enter your Adsense code and save it. No tracker needed.

3. Syrusv37 profile image97

I got it, I had clicked the affiliates icon at the very bottom of the page instead of the affiliate's section. Thanks a bunch, i put in my ID and i'm all good to go. Also, does this mean that every time I write a brand new hub, ads will automatically be posted on there as well?

4. Cagsil profile image62
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Yes, whenever you write a new hub(publish), then you'll have adsense ads on them, as long as you have the boxes checked in your hub.

If you have or want Adsense ads on each hub, you have to check the appropriate box when first setting up the hub.

Also, if it is a commercial Hub, then again, you have to make sure that you have checked the appropriate box. smile

5. Syrusv37 profile image97

Awesome, thanks a lot for your help.

1. Cagsil profile image62
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

working