jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How Long Before Suspended Hub Gets Re-Reviewed?

1. Anesidora profile image82
    Anesidoraposted 5 years ago

Yeh I had a suspended hub. Too short. Me, I didn't ramble on long enough. Shocking, I know.

Truth is I guess I wasn't paying enough attention when I did it and indeed I did hit publish without actually having input a good deal of the text.

I slapped my head and said duh, fixed it, resubmitted it, and now it says waiting for review by an administrator, or some such. Which it has said since yesterday afternoon when I caught it and fixed it and resubmitted it.

And I'm kinda impatient. Anyone know how long that generally takes?

Anyways. I'm considering it another milestone reached. Now I just gotta work harder on getting banned. wink

So I guess I just leave it there and keep waiting for it to get approved and change status? Should I send an email or something?

2. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I would drop an email to team@hubpages.com to ask. Not saying it'll get reviewed any quicker. I suppose it depends how busy the staff are. Of course, having posted here, it may just get reviewed quicker depending on who is manning the forums smile

PS I'd have thought a hub that is too short would just get a warning, not an outright ban until it is reviewed.

1. Anesidora profile image82
      Anesidoraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, it was short. Like a few small paragraphs and then a list of 22 names. There were supposed to be paragraphs after each of the names in the list, but I kind of brain-shifted on that I guess.

I don't know maybe someone flagged it for me. Glad they did, if so. Not sure. I just figured they had some kind of auto-detector that noted the dearth of text.

Well, I guess i'll go look up the email for that account and try and sign into it. I think it's been about 6 months. It might still exist! LOL

We'll see. Thanks for your help.

3. tritrain profile image78
    tritrainposted 5 years ago

Usually just a few days.  That has been my experience.

4. Anesidora profile image82
    Anesidoraposted 5 years ago

Thank you tritrain.