jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Email Marketing?

1. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

What do you professional marketers think Email blasts? Do you think they still bring business to your websites? since so many people have spam filters in place?
    Anyone had any experience or software they use to make emails more attractive?

1. 0
      linsm76posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Before anybody spends money on these Email blasts, lists etc, READ.
      Wealth Creations Network had another Workshop last  night for its members with our Professional SEO.  SPAM IS ILLEGAL, AND IT WAS A TOPIC WE DISCUSSED.  SPAM CAN BE EXPENSIVE, COSTING YOU $300 FOR EACH SPAM YOU SEND.

What is SPAM?

Spam is unsolicited, unrequested email, simple as that.

However, if you  advertise on sites like Traffic Ad Bar, you ads sent to various email addresses are NOT SPAM.  The reason they are not spam is because you ad is only sent to members of that particular traffic exchange, and each member agrees to accept ads by emails, which they get points if they open and click, etc. You know the routine.

But if I were to pay for a email list, and I sent emails to you about a product, etc that I am selling, promoting, etc, IT IS SPAM.

Now when you go to a site, an ad and fill out one of those forms for information, you will notice that most are sending a confirmation email to you, before they send the video, etc to you.  This is because you are giving them permission to send this junk to you, so now it is not spam, since you requested it from them.  Now, if  you unsubscribe, and they continue to send this stuff, then IT IS SPAM.

We were told to no get involved with Safe Lists, you are at risk for being reported as SPAM.  Do not purchase email lists, etc because of the risk of being reported as spam.

You do not want to SPAM ANYBODY.  It is ILLEGAL.  Furthermore, not only can you be fined, but you are at risk for being black listed, which means, the SEARCH ENGINES WILL DROP YOUR SITE that you are promoting. 

If you want traffic:  Use blogs, word press, hub pages, Triond, Free Traffic System, and other advertising sources such as Traffic Ad Bar where your ad is sent to members only who have to agree to receiving your ad by email. There are plenty of blog sites, which not only post your blog or article, they send it through to Twitter, FB etc for free, and legally,

Social Networking:  You must post at least 10 times of comments, inspirational comments, etc for  every promotion you post, otherwise they may end your account, FOR SPAM.

Spam is serious, KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.

2. Richieb799 profile image66

PS, I know Aweber is a good tool but I'm not ready to pay for services yet

3. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Madmimi and Mailchimp. (Free for first 100 subscribers)

4. Richieb799 profile image66

Linsm76 - Aweber is not spam, you use it to promote to members you already have emailing lists with

5. CYBERSUPE profile image61
    CYBERSUPEposted 5 years ago

Thank You fellow Hubbers for all this email information. I have been thinking about this sort of promotion. I guess that is out.