jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Who is our publication partners?

1. nikki1 profile image60
    nikki1posted 5 years ago

Our hub marketers?

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Do you mean affiliates?

nikki1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Our publication marketers. Who are they? Who all sees our
      hub? On the outside?

1. 2uesday profile image90
        2uesdayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean Adsense or Amazon - or do you mean where does traffic come from?

The answer to how to sign up for them (Adsense or Amazon)  is in the help section - button top right of this page.

Or try the learning centre link at the bottom of this page.

If you mean where does most of the traffic come from if not HubPages - search engines etc. and links.

How well you write your hubs and how you promote them - could be considered marketing I suppose.

Marketers seems to be a new popular word in the forums at present - it reminds me of the picture of the 'Meercat family' someone posted a couple of weeks ago. Sorry may be going off track there.

nikki1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

What article publication? Amazon just supplies us with the merchandise. Who is Hubpages partnered with in the article

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I would say HubPages. They do their part to get the site well-ranked in the search engines and promote itself for the benefit of anyone published here. If someone does not have an affiliate account, HubPages gets 100% of the revenue. If someone has an affiliate account, HubPages gets 40% of the page impressions and associated revenue, whereas the Hubber gets 60%. That is roughly how it works.

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

You really  arent making yourself very clear, but perhaps there is a language barrier?

We write the articles, Hub Pages puts them online, clicks on ads to Adsense and Amazon generate income for us.  That is the process.