jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Hub Groups & Orphan Hubs

1. J Sunhawk profile image80
    J Sunhawkposted 5 years ago

I didn't find much on this subject.

I have three hubs that are related by subject and they're all linked to each other. Would this be a "Hub Group?"

Must I do anything special to carry this grouping out?

Just go to "groups" in My Account and click "add new groups"

That's it?

Does this do anything special, such as linking this group in some way I'm not aware of?

2. Appletreedeals profile image82
    Appletreedealsposted 5 years ago

there will be a horizontal box at the bottom of your hub with other hubs from the group is a back or forward sequence for your reader to notice other related hubs in the group

3. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Yes, add a new group as you've described, then drag the 3 hubs into it.  After a few hours you will find the effect Appletreedeals has described.

4. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Hub groups does not only link hubs on the same topics, but even if you have put them in different categories, but bring the hubs under  one group that you create you could link them up very well.
    I have had problems with categorization of hubs.. this feature actually helps over come the problem.

5. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

Another thing it can be handy for is to gather all of the similar topic hubs together so you can easily add a tag to them all - then you can create an RSS feed for that tag and add them to other hubs that way as well using the RSS feed.

In your statistics page instead of scrolling through all the hubs, you can click the dropdown Filter menu box: -select an article group- Then you have only a short list to scroll through.

1. J Sunhawk profile image80
      J Sunhawkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

RSS feed...

That's something I haven't looked into.

This whole hub experience is like being back in college, cracking open the books and study, study, study...