jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

new adsense interface....did you like it?

1. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 5 years ago

well there is new adsense interface...seems interesting...

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Do you know if there's any way to get the channels back on the front page for the day, instead of clicking half a dozen times?

1. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I only had to click twice; once on Performance Reports, and once on URL Channels. I must admit, it would be better if you could go straight to them from 'Home'.

Nevertheless, I think the knew interface is clearer than the old.

2. pisean282311 profile image60
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

@wrylit how is your hand doing?...well new interface has view by channel on home page but then you need another click for url channels..i guess they would come up with customized view in future...

3. Cagsil profile image85
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It's okay. hmm

4. Mutiny92 profile image87
    Mutiny92posted 5 years ago

My adsense apps on my iPhone don't work now. Will have to wait for the update.

5. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

I like the new interface. It looks pretty good and very clear. Just go through all the tabs for few minutes to comfortable with it.

6. CYBERSUPE profile image61
    CYBERSUPEposted 5 years ago

Did not try the new interface yet.

7. Enelle Lamb profile image86
    Enelle Lambposted 5 years ago

neither did I - I just go to see what my totals are for the day/month/since last payout!

8. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 5 years ago

Everyone's different, but I like the way I now see what I've earned today, and directly beneath it, how much has not yet been paid out. These are the two figures that interest me most, and I don't have to scroll down anymore to see the latter.

9. Thriller profile image59
    Thrillerposted 5 years ago

It's good, especially the graphs but I liked the daily earnings display in the old interface. You could see which URL channel was clicked how many times. Don't know how to get this in the new interface

10. jondav profile image67
    jondavposted 5 years ago

i really like it to be honest. Seems a great improvement.