jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Changing a hubs category.

1. Jeremey profile image61
    Jeremeyposted 5 years ago

I have miscategorized a hub and have tryed a few ways to change the hub category with no luck. How can I do this after it has been published? i have unpublished it until I can change the category.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Go to your hub in the edit mode then at the right corner below the capsules, you can see this - tags  reorder  settings  summary group
          Below that there is the word category in black letters, click your original category, then you can edit it.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

By editing your hub and then change category select the category do you want and then press button done editing

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can change your hub category as many times as you wish - as PrettyDarkHorse directed.

Some hubbers change it based on season. For instance a toy hub might be placed in kids gifts during the year and christmas gifts in November onwards.

I'd advise against ever unpublishing a hub - this completely resets it with google meaning it will take longer for your hub to rank well and get more traffic.

1. Suzanne Day profile image97
          Suzanne Dayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the info, just used it to fix up a few categories of my own!