jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

keyword research and analysis ....am I right?anyone care telling?

1. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

A friend whom I met in HP requested me to write a hub on keyword research in easy and jargon free language.In this hub I decided to write down what I learned about understood about keyword research. I published the hub a few weeks ago. Please take a look at it and let me know if I was right with the information I provided.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/SEO-Keyword-Res … ch-Engines

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Why do I get the feeling you've ripped off some Market Samurai intro guide information and pictures without any attribution?

saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The classification of keywords are what market samurai provides and also the image is a screen shoot from their introduction video. Well, I will change the image but the this is a very small part of this hub and the total hub is designed to use Google Adwords so market samurai intro has nothing to do with it if you neglect the image.

3. b. Malin profile image59
    b. Malinposted 5 years ago

4. Peter Hoggan profile image86
    Peter Hogganposted 5 years ago

The problem I had with this hub was that it is poorly written and in places approaches total gibberish. I seriously doubt if anyone will read it to the end. The reading speed from a backlit source, like a computer monitor, is lowered by around 25% and comprehension takes a hit of around the same. If legibility is low to begin with you really are putting up barriers between the content and the reader.

There are already quite a few hubs on the subject of keyword research which are IMO far more accurate, better written and provided by people who understand the subject in depth.

If I were asked to write a hub about a subject of which I had little or no understanding, I would probably pass it up.

saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

points taken and appreciated, I will surely work on it.

5. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

I'll be honest - I scanned it to see what it was like.  Scanned only - I did not read any of it at all.  I shy away from longer hubs completely.  [Kind of ironic, since I do write some long ones!]  If I am especially interested in the topic, I will start reading a long hub, but will generally skim through the last part of it.  In my opinion, it would be more effective, if it were divided into several different hubs.