Google analylics

1. WoodsmensPost profile image64
    WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago

I am wondering because I can't figure it out. Is there a way to view what hubs a particular google search is pointing to? For instance say I get traffic from or any other form of google can I see what that country or keywords that popped up for that country? So say traffic that comes from japan searches and find a hub i wrote on japanese beetles then I may want to write more on that subject for japan traffic and so on. Is there a way to track that ? Like what hub a particular  country is intested in? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Peter Hoggan profile image86
    Peter Hogganposted 5 years ago

From within Google Analytics select Content then from within the options for content select Top Content. These actions should list your hubs in order of popularity, i.e. the most visited hubs first.

Click on the hub you are interested in and Analytics will take to a Content Detail page specific to that hub. Just under the graph there are a couple of drop down boxes that will let you examine your hub in different ways, the option you want is entrance sources.

From the dropdown you can also find out information about entrance keywords, entrance paths and navigation summary.

Hope that helps.

1. WoodsmensPost profile image64
      WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok Peter that helps tremendously. I am mobile ATM but I will do this when I get home. I spend time with google analyics to just gather the information but at times unless you can understand what the statistics information provided means then it is worthless. Really my main goal was to find out what the Hong kong traffic is interested in . Thanks so much 

Update: Followed this to a T - Perfect This was exactly what I was looking for Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!