jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense for Domains

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 6 years ago

Is adsense for domains referring to a personal website? I am thinking about eventually making a website and am wondering if this is website earnings... Or is website traffic in the adsense for content field?

I don't really want to make a website until I am making a certain amount on here though.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Did you ever plug in a URL only to get there and find out there's no website up? Instead you see a bunch of links to other sites. That's what AdSense for domains is. They'll put ads up on domains that have no sites attached.

I'm not sure what you're asking about in the rest of your post...

1. David 470 profile image87
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, basically i meant if you had a website what would be under? Adsense for content or the other fields?

1. lrohner profile image84
        lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes. AdSense for Content. You can also use AdSense for search, but Content would be the main source.

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah I wasn't aware of this. Do they allow domain parking or do you need to park your domain before they'll serve adverts to it?

Bit confused on that whole topic!

1. pisean282311 profile image53
            pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well you can park your domain and configure it with adsense..i used this feature once....

3. kingsbig2001 profile image60
    kingsbig2001posted 6 years ago

adsense for domains is the main thing . septup this and start making your money

4. codehub profile image60
    codehubposted 6 years ago

Adsense for content and adsense for search are used for websites with content

Adsense for domains is aimed at domains with no content, similar to domain parking , but you get to configure it

working