jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

YouTube

1. Whitney05 profile image61
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Is anyone having problems seeing youtube videos on their hubs? I just checked one of my hubs, and where the videos are supposed to be there's just a big white space.

Edit: It seems to be just that one hub... So maybe they'll come back up... The videos on that hub are mine, so I dunno what's going on... :-\

1. terenceyap07 profile image59
      terenceyap07posted 9 years ago in reply to this

I've been having this same problem with some videos, too. The only thing I could do was to close Internet Explorer and then open it again. I also had to reboot my computer when closing and re-opening IE didn't work.

2. thranax profile image30
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

I haven't been having any problems with Youtube lately. Could it be there moving the video to a different storage unit? Sometimes that has happened before and made the video show up white for about 30 mins or more.

3. terenceyap07 profile image59
    terenceyap07posted 9 years ago

Anything is possible, Tharanx. Thanks for the suggestion, my friend.

1. thranax profile image30
      thranaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

No problem terencey smile

4. waiting4u profile image52
    waiting4uposted 9 years ago

Is this happen when you don't have the new flash version install?

1. terenceyap07 profile image59
      terenceyap07posted 9 years ago in reply to this

I'm using flashplayer 9. Maybe it's like Thranax suggested. I'm still quite blur about this. I often have problems logging onto Hubpages, too; some auto-refresh glitch. I drives me nuts, sometimes.

1. thranax profile image30
        thranaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I have had plenty of problems with Internet Explorer. So many errors and stuff I ditched it for Firefox. I strongly suggest getting Firefox and using that instead of IE, or at least thats my opinion and it does work better smile

working