jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense

1. Nickel profile image61
    Nickelposted 8 years ago

I'm still having trouble with me adsense.  Some of the articles I've posted the Ads are working but this one I just posted is not.  Do I need to contact Google or give it some time?

Thanks!

2. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Your latest published hubs has ads.

3. Stay at Home Dad profile image83
    Stay at Home Dadposted 8 years ago

I have to admit I have the same question.  I posted one last night called "How Did He Get In There, Dad? (A Child's Perspective)" and it does not have a single ad on it.  At first I was worried because it did and they were all "sexy singles" and "biker babes" which were right under the picture of my baby.  I'd rather have none than those, but I'm not sure why there are none on this page but there are on the other two.

Also, as a side question, am I supposed to be clicking on "commercial" for my articles?

Thanks for any help you can give!

4. weblog profile image59
    weblogposted 8 years ago

Google bots will crawl upon your hub content and show relevant ads. Sometimes google reviews same page for several times, they don't show ad in such moments(temporary). You will see ads soon provided your content is worth and with compliance to their rules smile

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Until Google crawls your page (which can't happen until it is published), they will display ads related to the topics on Hubpages that are currently getting the most traffic.  At various points in the past we have seen default ads that are pet related and tattoo related.  Right now, sexy singles seems to be the way they are going.

Soon after your hub is published, you should begin to see relevant ads.

6. Stay at Home Dad profile image83

It was published 21 hours ago.  The one I published after it already has relevant ads.  Do they sometimes just not put ads on?

7. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Yes, sometimes they won't show ads.   Typically this only happens when certain words or phrases (like "dog fighting", "cracking", etc.) make Google think the content may not meet the terms of their AdSense Program Policies.     To a human your hub is obviously very tame, but it may be that the AdSense Bot doesn't like the phrase "crawled in my butt".

8. Stay at Home Dad profile image83

Ah!  I guess it didn't even occur to me how it sounded taken out of context!  Any suggestions?

working