jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How long does it usually take to register earnings from AdSense?

1. Syrusv37 profile image94
    Syrusv37posted 5 years ago

Ok, so I've already written two hubs and I have my adsense publisher ID linked with my account, and I am not sure if I did it right or if i'm just not making any money, because my AdSense account balance still reads $0. Do I need to write more hubs? Get more traffic? How long does it usually take to earn even ten cents from my hubs? Any help would be awesometastic. Thanks

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1) yes
      2) yes
      3) Longer than eight days.  Google may not even know your Hubs exist yet.  You may find reading this extremely helpful, http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/cate … g-traffic/

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes you have to write more hubs.It takes months to complete the earning. You should have patience just concentrate on high tariff and writing good content articles

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

'Complete'? Do you mean get to payout?

Yes, it can take 6-9 months to reach your first payout, after which it will start to speed up.

Tariff? Do you mean traffic?

2. wirewoman profile image58
    wirewomanposted 5 years ago

It took three months and around 8-9 hubs before I got my first Adsense revenue. Basically, it takes x number of impressions (views of your articles) before you'll get an ad click. From my own statistics thus far, it takes on average 45-50 Adsense impressions before I get an ad click.

I'm just finishing a hub on exactly this topic for novice's to help them understand what to expect with Adsense. It should be up in the next day or two and is called, "A Novice's Approach on How to Use and Grasp Adsense" by me, Wirewoman. I know we're not supposed to advertise our own hubs on the forums here but I wrote this article to help new folks set their expectations correctly instead of sitting around frustrated. I think it might help answer your question.

3. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Simple answer is, you will more probably get your first click when your total search engine traffic raises to 100.

4. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

It took me 21 days to see 7 cents over about 5 hubs.  Took me 9 months to reach payout. 

The key:

3-Write some more
    4-Don't worry about the money all the time...it'll jump up and amaze you one day