jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do I upload MP3 files on to my hub please?

1. attemptedhumour profile image60
    attemptedhumourposted 6 years ago

Is there some way I can get my songs (in MP3 format) on to my hubs?
    Any help appreciated.

Keith.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No.

You can upload them as videos on youtube and link them in a video capsule, however.

1. attemptedhumour profile image60
        attemptedhumourposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Wrylilt!
        Most kind of you I will do that. You were very quick to offer help. Wonderful!

2. attemptedhumour profile image60
    attemptedhumourposted 6 years ago

Still can't get the mp3 to be accepted by youtube, should I convert it to video first? If so how would I do that please?

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry I've never put anything on Youtube, so hopefully a Youtube expert will drop by.

But I assume it would have to be in some type of video format. I'm sure there's some sites that turn MP3s into videos.

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

I think you can put any picture (not too big) into windows moviemaker with the MP3 file. In windows 7 it will automatically stretch the picture frames out to match the length of the sound file. the resultant file is called a wlmp file which you can uploaded to youtube. I hope that helps Keith and others. smile

4. Emerald65 profile image60
    Emerald65posted 6 years ago

Hi, you can make short video clips with Animoto.com for free and post to YouTube direct.  If you're still stuck and you have less than 15 photos, I'll do it for you.  No charge, just say nice things about me.  Hope I'm not breaking the rules here but my email address is johnlynn2 at gmail.com

working