jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

google no earnings?

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

Just checked my google earnings, said I have had 4 clicks so far today but the earning is 0? Is anyone else seeing this?

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think that Adsense are doing a stint of maintainance.  Perhaps this is the reason?  Either that or your keywords are worth ziltch.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

the 4 clicks would be unfair sometimes happens clicks no earning shows check it after sometime

3. 0
      TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Possibly you got click on the public service ads. If you had set channel then check that hub to find if there is any public service ads.

2. Froggy213 profile image37
    Froggy213posted 5 years ago

I have had clicks that didn't pay squat--adsense is always right on and are fair--I am sure it will all come out and by tommorow you will see some $

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

There is also the chance that adsense has determined them to be invalid for whatever reason.  I get a few that pay 0$ and think everyone does.  Unusual that you would get 4 in one day, but I do remember a day some time ago that I got only got 5 clicks and the total was for 0$.  It happens.

1. WoodsmensPost profile image65
      WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep this happened to me today 5 clicks so far all equal $0 kind of strange to bad someone doesn't have a good answer for this. An ad that's worth $0 go figure? Let alone 5 different ones i'll check analyics in a day or so to narrow down the hub or hubs.