jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Chitika?

1. Rafini profile image85
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

I applied for Chitika quite some time ago - I think when I signed up for Shetoldme - and I just received an approval in my inbox.  For HubPages.  I checked the affiliate settings, and there's nowhere for a Chitika setting. hmm  I'm confused!  lol

Does anybody understand what's going on?

2. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Hi Rafini!  I wish I knew the answer to this.  I have zero knowledge or experience with Chitika, so I'm hoping others will see this and respond.

How're you doing?

Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm good, how're you? 

5 more weeks til the end of the semester!  big_smile  I'm gonna make it!!  lol 
      And I just signed up for next semesters classes, although I'm meeting with an advisor since I lost my list of preferred classes. hmm  And I don't remember how to check if the classes are transferable or not....plus, with everything online it's a little more difficult than looking at pieces of paper in front of you. hmm  (I swear I had more classes to choose from on my list of preferred classes...but what I could find online was very limiting)

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I applied ages ago and just got approved, also.

There's nowhere to put it in hubpages, since it isn't an affiliate with them AND you can't put code on this site.

However I've just put it on a couple of my in-progress sites to see how it goes.

Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

how did you put it on your in-progress sites?  didn't the other sites have to be approved?

I'm going to have to check shetoldme, and blogger to see if I can figure out what I'm doing....lol

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I assume it's like Adsense where you can use it on any site once you have an account.

4. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I have used Chitika for years as an adjunct to Adsense. It is not as good for me, but other people get better  results.  I do like that they pay by PayPal and if they do have a minimum, it is very low because I get something every month. 

Their ads are very different in appearance from Adsense and the context is based on what the visitor was searching for, not what your page content is.

working