jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you use Facebook as a marketing tool to drive traffic to your hubs?

1. Lyria profile image60
    Lyriaposted 5 years ago

I'm wondering if you post your facebook link for the public (anyone on hubpages or anyone visiting your hubs) to friend you? Do you post your hubs to FB? There is also another way to market yourself on FB by creating a "page" and then having people "like" you. If you have done that, I would like to know if you've been successful marketing yourself that way.

2. yeagerinvestments profile image82
    yeagerinvestmentsposted 5 years ago

I have marketed my hubs on FB before and have received some traffic. I have also started a page, but for something different than hubpages and had little success. I had a lot of "likes" but no one returned to the page for discussions or updates even when I sent events and special promos. I have heard others having success but mine was short lived.

3. mrfi profile image60
    mrfiposted 5 years ago

New to hubs myself but try this.....get a facebook account ie. keyword username , then create a page and call it something outrageous like "Invite Your Friends To Help Save These Horses That Are Being Mauled To Death By These Dogs. STOP THE DOG FIGHTING"Join Now" and then wait till it virally grows a little bit. Then you change the name of the page to your money/keyword title! Alot of people on facebook these days so if you do it right your bound to get a piece of that fb pie!!! smile

4. adrienne2 profile image81
    adrienne2posted 5 years ago

I generally do market my hubs on FB, but not much traffic comes from it, my experience is getting a few likes.  My experience has been the same as yeagerinvestments its very short lived traffic if any.