jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How to Disable Questions in the "My Account" Page (And Update)

1. Ari Lamstein profile image78
    Ari Lamsteinposted 5 years ago

Over the last few months we have done a lot of work on the Answers section of HubPages.  One of these features has been to show recent, relevant questions to users in the "My Account" page.  Some users asked us to provide a way to disable this feature.  We listened to this request, and have just released an option to "opt-out" of this feature by checking a box on the My Questions page.

Also, today we released some enhancements to the Recommended Questions section of the site.  I hope that you get a chance to check it out, and provide us with feedback!

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

just saw it and came to check in the forum. good job.

2. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. That was a needed step for HP to take. The random questions did nothing to enhance the experience here. If those questions were supposed to be relevant to an HP user's experience, they were not. Glad you listened to the earlier feedback and acted accordingly.

2. travelespresso profile image83
    travelespressoposted 5 years ago

Excellent and so easy to use.  Thanks so much.

3. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

Wow - thanks for adding this option, guys. It's so great to be part of a site where writer's concerns are listened to.

4. chan0512 profile image76
    chan0512posted 5 years ago

Good feature. I have replied some questions from this.

5. 0
    PJ_Deneenposted 5 years ago

Thank you so much.  I was hoping you would do this.

6. Lita C. Malicdem profile image81
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 5 years ago

This is my second year at HubPages and I just started to venture on the "Ask Question" feature. It sounds fun. I have answered quite a lot of questions and haven't encountered any problem yet which I hope won't happen to me as I'm careful not to offend but support. Thank you HubPages for this promotion.