jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

One accolade missing

1. Good Guy profile image93
    Good Guyposted 5 years ago

I think I've lost one accolade.  Does Admin remove the accolade if you are no longer actively engaged in that category?

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes, for example if you get one for forum participation and you then dont participate much- it goes
      you wont lose the ones for attainment targets, such as number of hubs etc

2. tiffany delite profile image82
      tiffany deliteposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i am glad that you asked (and i came across) this question. i am new to hubpages and still trying to learn how everything works! do you know if there is a hub or section that details exactly what accolades there are and how to get them? blessings!

1. Reality Bytes profile image93
        Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

From the "Help" section.

What are Accolades?What are Accolades?
        Accolades are badges that appear on your Profile that share many different achievements you can reach on HubPages. Some show certain milestone achievements (threshold figures in parentheses):

•Hub views (1,000, 10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000, 10,000,000, and 100,000,000)
        •Followers (100, 300, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, and 10,000)
        •Hubs (10, 50, 100, 300, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, and 10,000)
        •Forum posts (100, 1,000, 10,000, and 100,000)
        •Years on HubPages (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 10)
        •Questions made (50, 100, 300, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, and 10,000)
        •Questions answered (10, 50, 100, 300, 500, and 1,000)
        Others celebrate different ways people contribute to the site, including:

•Popular: popular among readers, as measured by feedback to their Hubs.
        •Great Discussion Starter: Hubs start great discussions in the comments.
        •Great Commenter: leaves many insightful comments on other users' Hubs.
        •Great HubPages Citizen: contributes to the community by helping our new users in the Forums, voting and/or flagging inappropriate content for our moderators.
        •Engaging Writer: writes particularly engaging Hubs which visitors love to read from start to finish.
        Visitors' feedback on your Hubs (useful, funny, awesome and beautiful) also appear as Hub Feedback on your Profile. These are refreshed at least once a day, so give them some time to appear there.

If you don't want these publicly displayed on your Profile, or if you don't even want to see them privately, visit your Profile where you can opt to show the Accolades and Hub-level Feedback to everyone, just to you, or to nobody at all (you can completely remove them).

1. 0
          Baileybearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

looks like my next milestones to go for are 50 hubs, 300 followers, 100K views

2. 0
          Baileybearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

seems like such a big gap btwn hub view milestones.  Maybe they could have 50K etc

2. Tranquilheart profile image89
    Tranquilheartposted 5 years ago

I lost one too, contacting the help team for answer ...

3. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

I'm quite glad to have lost the "Worst Hubber" accolade.

I think it was a bit unfair giving it to a newbie.

Anyway, apparently I'm only the second worst now (it goes a different colour).

4. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Hey, if you are talking about the one that says contributes to the community .. yes it initially keeps going and coming until your activity of helping new comers and flagging spammers and poor hubs stabilizes.
    But after a while it does come back and stay there if you continue to do these things as and when you see fit. This has been my experience.