jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Pics from the Disney Festival of the Masters show

1. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

So today I went down to the Disney festival of the masters. It's an art show they have each year at downtown Disney. They had some cool chalk art too.

I was surprised at the number of artist who did NOT want any pictures taken of their work. You would think they would want all the publicity they could get.

But apparently some think you will use their work, like paintings, to sell online in digital form. Interesting.

I will make some articles about some of the artist and put a link to their site in my tourist website. Here's some of the pics I took, I have hundreds!

The art below is made of clay!

Last two are cool chalk art done on the sidewalk. They had dozens.

Hope you enjoyed these. Please don't copy my pictures! smile

2. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

What, nobody here likes art festivals?

3. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

These are gorgeous pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I see you are planning some hubs on this Festival - I look forward to seeing more of your great photos.

Bill Manningposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I wish I could show them on here full size but the forum script re-sizes all pictures. Anyway yeah I'll make a hub or two about it but the main gallery will be in my tourist site. smile

4. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

I will head over to your profile to catch your link for that big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

5. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Wow! Very cool, Bill. For all the times I've been to Disney, I've never even heard of this festival. Thanks for sharing!

Bill Manningposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Most people don't know about it. It's once a year and does not get talked about much outside the artist circles. But all of them are very good artist with very expensive items!