jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

I want to delete my account

1. 0
    Greg mckennaposted 5 years ago

I am deleting my account and moving to another site because a moderator keeps saying a particular hub needs revision and it has been revised twice I feel its good and informative. How do I delete it.

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

you cannot delete your account simply stop using it to delete your account write mail to team@hubpages.com

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Well, I was going to Welcome you to HubPages, but as you want to delete your account, because you don't understand what needs to be revised in your hubs, is a bit strange.

If you want to delete your account, the I would suggest sending an email to Team@Hubpages.com. I am sure they will help you.

Otherwise, you can hang with us(the community) and together we can work out your problem. If you're too frustrated I can understand that too- I've had to revise hubs I thought were perfectly fine, more than once.

But, either way. Good luck with whatever avenue you take. smile

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

HI Greg, Cags is right,  the community is very helpful.. this is a small issue that can be sorted out,  your hubs should be around five hundred words at least , original and written well ..you don't have to run away for this little thing..

I've had similar problems with my first hub but quickly learned from the FAQ's and tutorials... check them out they are pretty helpful.. ask specific question and you will get all the help you need here.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sofs it's probably a good idea to let this thread be. The OPs account has already been deleted.

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

And.... Another One Bites the Dust!! roll

I remember my English Teacher Telling Me that unless I read the books that SHE recommended then I'd never be able to write my name let alone a letter! sad

Apparently.. I was dyslexic... Which I didn't understand (Did the teacher?) Lucky I didn't Give Up or take her word for it... I learned Nothing from her... Just how knowledgeable the average critic really is!!

Writing your first few hubs is really important and it is equally important not having 'detached negative inspiration' from others, irrespective of their role! As I mentioned above... getting a teacher's salary does not always means that you're any good as a teacher! Does it? hmm

4. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Since this thread should be dead-

@Pearldiver, did you get your invitation yet?

5. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

dead.  lol

6. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

dead.  lol

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image74
      schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago in reply to this