jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Are we able to send fan mail AFTER you become a fan?

1. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 6 years ago

I started with hubpages a few days ago, and started following people that I admired, and whose writing I enjoyed. It asked me if I wanted to write fan mail, but I thought I would wait until I got to know them a bit better. Now, looking at the profile pages, I don't see anywhere where you can post fan mail. Is it possible to send fan mail, after the time the sign up?

Thanks so much in advance for anyone that answers!

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes.  Go back to their profile and scroll down and you will find the fan mail message box... if you haven't already left a message anyways.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes we can send mail from to anyone before becoming fan of his. but in some profile we can't do this who select the button doesn't allow anyone to contact me

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is a different issue than what is being discussed here.

1. Cagsil profile image59
          Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Agreed! smile

2. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure if you still can, now, prairieprincess. I did that too when I first joined. Every time I went to the profile page of someone of whom I was a fan but one to whom I hadn't posted fan mail, there was a prompt near the bottom of their page asking if I wanted to post fan mail.

I haven't seen one for a while though, so I'm not sure if that feature survived the last set of improvements wink

Maybe someone else knows for sure big_smile

...and welcome to HubPages (again wink )

prairieprincessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sandra,  it doesn't seem to be there anymore, at least that I can see. RedElf, thanks again for the welcome, and I think you're right =i about it being gone. I hope they bring it back so I can show some appreciation!

smile

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

To correct the problem- quit following them and then follow them again, so you can have the option, instead of waiting for HubPages Staff to change it. smile

Just a thought. smile

prairieprincessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey thank you, Cagsil ... good idea!

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. Glad I could help. smile

working