jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Question about my adsense statistics--

1. CherylAnne Nelson profile image61
    CherylAnne Nelsonposted 8 years ago

Hi all, Any help with this one will be greatly appreciated. 
         I just checked my adsense account statistics and it lists me as having 3 impressions and making 0 money.   I have been reading the google sites q and a section and can't find the answer to this one.   I am wondering why--if my pages have been viewed 450 times as reported by HUBPAGES, why am I only being credited with 3 impressions?  Does that mean that only 3 people have clicked on the ads? OR did I do something wrong with my setting up of the account?  I just want to make sure I have everything set up correctly.  Thanks.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Are you sure that you are looking at an AdSense report covering the complete time range that you've been a HubPages member?  I believe their default report just shows data for the current day.

3. CherylAnne Nelson profile image61
    CherylAnne Nelsonposted 8 years ago

Paul,  I am not sure about anything when it comes to this stuff!  smile    I feel like an idiot sometimes trying to Mr. Magoo my way through this process.  I will try to check it out again, you might be right.  Thanks for the suggestion.

4. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I'm pretty sure you are just looking at the daily one. To change that sign in to your report and use the drop down menu and set it to "All Time" (You might have to do this every time you enter, sometimes it sticks)