jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

My info to Google

1. nostralight profile image60
    nostralightposted 8 years ago

Hello all:
    I just joined 5-6 days ago and don't quite understand how the process with enabling Google ad sense works. Do I need to reply to a Google email with tax information and so forth first for my ad sense account to become active? I posted an article to test how posting to hub works and already see Google ads on my article.

I'd appreciate your assistance.

1. guidebaba profile image60
      guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Here is complete Guide for you:

1. Apply for Google Adsense with all the details (100% Correct) that they want.
      2. Wait for 7-10 Days till your A/C is accepted. You will get a mail from Google.
      3. Copy the Publisher ID Code from your Google Adsense and Paste it in the appropriate field in Hubpages. Click OK. You are done.
      4. Once your income reachs $10, you will get a letter through post from Google with a Code. You will have to enter this Code in the appropriate field in your google adsense a/c to be eligible to get payments from google.
      5. You will have to submit your Tax Info if you are a US Citizen.

The Ads showing on your articles on hubpages are not your's. They are that of Hubpages. You are not going to make any money for that.

Good Luck !

1. pgupta profile image75
        pguptaposted 8 years ago in reply to this
      2. pgupta profile image75
        pguptaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have a small blog. I have an adsense account for it. Should I have to apply for a new one again. Pl. help

1. jyuva profile image40
          jyuvaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Gupta Google Adsense will give only one account per person.
          You can use your adsense account here in HP.
          I think this helps you

2. weblog profile image60
          weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You can copy the code and insert in the appropriate field given in hubpages affiliate settings. That's enough.

- Siddhu