jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Why can i only get one link read by Yahoo?

1. stwcar profile image30
    stwcarposted 6 years ago

Although i have many articles on a similar subject, the articles are completely different. I put two links into every article, some have gone to the same page (via different articles) , yet Yahoo only let me have one of the links. Would i be better deleting one article and posting somewhere else or is there a trick to get Yahoo to see the link?

Help please.

2. Susana S profile image90
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

You're using site explorer to check your links? It's not a case of yahoo letting you have links or not. Links can take a while to show up (months), if they show up at all. Site explorer will show a lot of incoming links but never all of them. As with any tool, it's not perfect. Don't worry about it.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Agreed.

3. stwcar profile image30
    stwcarposted 6 years ago

Yes i am using site explorer to check links,is there a better method of checking for links? Or should i just carry on and assume they are picked up eventually.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Site Explorer is merely a statistical tool for your own use. It is not significant in terms of the value those links have as far as search engine rankings.

4. geoffbrecker profile image60
    geoffbreckerposted 6 years ago

How long have you waited. It can take a while for links to get indexed.

5. stwcar profile image30
    stwcarposted 6 years ago

Earlier links from hubpages have been dropped and one i did last week is now there instead. That is why i questioned whether you can have more than one link to the same page from the same article site. Some show up within 36 hours.

working