jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What is your reoccuring dreams?

1. Moxyl profile image81
    Moxylposted 5 years ago

I have several reoccuring dreams which is quite irritating really. All of them have to do with time - either I'm rushing to school or to music classes. The clock in my dream moves extremely fast and I'm always too late to catch up my class.

Wondering if you guys have reoccuring dreams and if yes, what are they?

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

During childhood I had recurring dreams about prehistoric creatures like teradactyls flying above my house.  And I don't necessarily even believe teradactyls ever existed!  Must've been some new-age theory they started teaching in grade school.  lol

For the past few years I've intermittently dreamed about snakes.  Gulp.  They are real and I hate 'em.

1. thooghun profile image86
        thooghunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I understand completely. I am not in the least afraid of snakes, but in dreams they are horrid. Flying snakes are even worse lol

1. Moxyl profile image81
          Moxylposted 5 years ago in reply to this

do you sometimes know that you're dreaming when the dream comes back? Sometimes I knew it coz time flies abnormally in my dream, but I dun have enough power to wake myself up.

Another reoccuring dream is similar to Camlo's, where I'm taking a normal route going home or to work, but the lift keep getting to a wrong floor and if I take the stairs, I can never get to the right floor (like I started walking down from 10th floor and next floor would be 21st)...

2. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 5 years ago

I have one about living in a horrible flat in a house that is half derelict. Everything is very old and half decayed. A door leads directly from my flat to the derelict part, where everything is even more messy.

Another one is where I'm walking home on my usual route, but keep landing up where I began feeling totally lost.

One that I used to have was about never managing to get to work; buses and trains took me in the wrong direction, when I'd almost managed to get there, I'd have to go back because I'd forgotten something important, and I'd often get lost. The whole time during these dreams, I'd know that if I didn't get there on time, I'd be fired.