jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

google adwords

1. arizonataylor profile image82
    arizonataylorposted 6 years ago

I'm new to adwords, so I have some questions.  I thought page ranking 1 was the highest.  What is a page ranking of 0?  Is it worth using that as a keyword to drive traffic?  What exactly does 1.3 or 1.4 mean? 

Thanks

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i didn't understand your question, where do you find page ranking in adwords? whatever in a scale of 0-10 , 0 is the lowest page rank

1.3 /1.4?? I think you are talking about competition or cpc. If it is competition then it represents the number of advertisers bidding on each keyword relative to all keywords across Google.
      If it is cpc then it is the estimated cost-per-click (CPC) for your ad for the associated keywords. AdWords estimates your performance using a maximum CPC that is predicted to place your ad always in positions 1-3 with an unlimited budget to capture all available impressions

you can check this hub for better knowledge on keyword research http://hubpages.com/hub/SEO-Keyword-Res … ch-Engines

2. arizonataylor profile image82

Hi,

I'm finding it in the traffic estimator, under estimated add position.  It shows 0 with some words.  Does a 1.3 or 1.4 mean that it's predeicted to be on the first page and in the third or fourth position on that page?

Thank you for your help.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

opps, what are you doing there? those are for who buy adwords. That data won't help you rather will mislead you.

Whatever, if you enter a Max CPC and Daily Budget under Advanced Options, AdWords will estimate performance for your ad for the associated keywords. If you don't supply a Max CPC and Daily Budget for these estimates, AdWords will estimate your performance using a CPC that is predicted to always place your ad in positions 1-3 with an unlimited budget to capture all available impressions.

The number don't suggest page rank rather it suggest estimated ad position when you buy Adwords. I don't exactly know what 0 or the fraction suggest but it is not at least what you are thinking. My guess is 0 means you have no chance to place your ads in top three with your budget, fractions suggests some sort of probability like how many times your ads will be in top position with your budgets. 1.5 may mean out of 6 times 2 times you ads will be shown at no. 1. These were my guess. Wait for experts

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

ArizonaTaylor--Adwords is for those who want to spend money advertising with Google AdSense is for those who make money from the advertising--like us here. smile

You want to use the AdWords keyword tool to find keywords that have a decent amount of traffic each month (use Exact--not Broad), have limited competition and a decent CPC.

4. arizonataylor profile image82

Irohner and Saleheensblog,

Thank you.  I think I understand now.  Thank you.

Arizonataylor

5. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

This thread is a duplicate question:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/59445

working