jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Wide Photo Format - Suggestion

1. American_Choices profile image84
    American_Choicesposted 5 years ago

I just loaded a wide photo from wikipedia.  Sadly, it is as large as I can make it.

I wish there was a way for reader to click on the photo and view the entire photo just as you see it in wikipedia.

I wouldn't change the layout of the Hub - just give another viewing option.

The photo I loaded was a heat map of the globe of the world.  This is a very educational tool but not as effective as it could be IF the reader could ignore everything and just view the photo.

Thoughts, suggestions?

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you uploaded your photo, did you click the box that allows viewers to view picture in original size? I do this for all photos. This way readers can see the picture in a larger size than viewed on Hupages.

2. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Like Michael Willis says - exactly what you request is already available - just peak a little closer at your options in the photo capsule

click for full size

3. American_Choices profile image84
    American_Choicesposted 5 years ago

I did that but the side margins are still there - can only review the photo within the margins.

Here is the photo from Wikipedia which is global map that I have added to my Hub but all I can do is the largest photo which is limited by the width of the article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gdp_n … colour.png

Why can't there be an enlarge to temporary take the article away and simply have the photo on the screen?