Breaking Terms Of Service Or Not? Please Advise...

1. GreatTattoosNow profile image61
    GreatTattoosNowposted 8 years ago

Hi All-

This is primarily for the admins but anyone else feel free to jump in anytime.  I know that many of the authors here write out of the goodness of the heart and are very happy with the adsense income they receive.  I am not complaining about this in the least and have been happy.  With that said however, I have published a significant amount of hubs that have good quality content and a ton of traffic to them.  I do use affiliate links to an ebook product from clickbank.  I know not everyone agrees with doing things this way and I understand.  I am also well aware that my hubscore is lowered because I link to the same affiliate program on many different hubs.  I am not worried about that in the least and my understanding is I am still well within the guidlines and TOS of being able to publish here.

So here is my question.  I would like to do some testing withthe ad placement on my hub pages to see if I can get a little better conversion rate.  MY conversion rate right now is very low and I would like to be able to tweak it.  Yet I want to make sure I am well within the TOS and not in danger of having my hubpages delete.

So here is how my sites all used to look

I would like to change the ad unit a little bit to look like this

I think it will convert better but not sure and just want to do some testing to see.  Again I don;t want to risk having my hubs deleted though.  So before I go and do the change with all of the hubs am I ok to do this and still within the TOS.  The way I am interpretting and reading things I can't see anything wrong with it.

Please advice.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

You can certainly adjust the layout of your capsules in order to change the positions of the ads.  In fact, Shailini wrote a hub with some suggestions on this topic not too long ago.