jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Email notifications

1. wellness5 profile image59
    wellness5posted 8 years ago

Up to two weeks ago, I got emails telling me when all my fans had updated their hubs etc and it is a great way of keeping up to date. But now thse emails do not arrive anymore ! I have checked my email settings and all the boxes are ticked! Does anyone know what has happened ??

Thanks,

Robert

2. CherylAnne Nelson profile image61
    CherylAnne Nelsonposted 8 years ago

Not sure what happened with your emails, but I have been receiving mine, so it might just be an issue with your site. I don't know how to fix it for you...  I am too new at this to help you out. sad   Sorry.

3. Dottie1 profile image81
    Dottie1posted 8 years ago

I do receive my emails but for the last 2 weeks I have not been able to open them.  All other email I receive, do open.   Anything that has to do with hubpages will not open most of the time.  I say, most of the time, because once in a while they do open.  Right now I cannot open them but earlier I was able to open the statistics update that came today.  Anyone else have this problem?

1. Dottie1 profile image81
      Dottie1posted 8 years ago in reply to this

gmail all set up and hubpage emails are now opening.  Problem solved.  Thanks gamergirl for the recommendation.

4. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Switch to gmail.  It's very reliable and I always get all my mails. smile

1. guidebaba profile image60
      guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Very True, and you can configure it in Outlook Express or Thunderbird Too. Gmail is Great.

1. Dottie1 profile image81
        Dottie1posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a bunch.  Gmail here I come!

5. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

I love my gmail.

1. wellness5 profile image59
      wellness5posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for all those super responses. Only problem is ......... yes, you have guessed it !
      My email is Gmail !!! GRR.....

6. wellness5 profile image59

Now I love my Gmail too !!  For some reason, all the emails from Hub pages are going into my Spam box so the problem has beeen solved !

Robert

7. wellness5 profile image59

Now I love my Gmail too !!  For some reason, all the emails from Hub pages are going into my Spam box so the problem has beeen solved !

Robert

working