jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Ok for the last few days, every time I sign in the catchpa appears. It's becoming extremely irritating. Many of the words it throws out are hard to read, and of course any deviance and I have to re-enter my password and the catchpa all over again.

Now - I see the point of it, spammers etc. I could understand it if everyone had to put up with it (or not) but it appears selective, so how does that work?

Is there something I can do? Why is it happening now? I've had several accounts for quite some time - so it can't be that. I used to be with an ISP that never gave the same ISP address twice - I'm frustrated with it I guess. Any clue from HP would be welcome smile

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Hi, Froggie. I don't have to do it, but I think my daughter, a new hubber, does. You're not new, so that is weird!

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Hi FD... What Browser are you using?
    I don't have a prob with Firefox.
    So.......... You really are a serial spammer yikes
    Ooops.... sorry.. You want HP to talk to you hmm

4. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Well I do want HP's help PD but you know, hubbers are helpful with these things too smile I have tried it across three browsers - FF, Opera and Chrome, same on all, and my OS is Vista. Started a couple of days back and it's every time I sign in hmm

@ Habee - yep ... very weird lol