jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

When will I get my...

1. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

1 year Accolade? How is everyone anyway? Can't believe I just signed up on a Japanese social Network! How cool is that, I used Google Translate smile

1. lorlie6 profile image83
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

It'll appear soon, don't fret!
      Which network did you join?  Sounds fun...

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, congratulations Richie.  I'm doing fine thanks.  I don't think hubpages has an accolade for that but since your such a nice guy, I think it would be great if they created an accolade just for you, in honor of this achievement.

3. camlo profile image86
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Richie, what makes you think that being here 12 months entitles you to a 1 year Accolade?

Actually, 12 months showed up a few days on my profile before my accolade did. smile

2. Richieb799 profile image62

Anybody know?smile

1. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I believe those have to be special ordered and shipped from NZ.  They can't go by air (pressurIzation and cold issues) so it is by boat.

Not to mention the hand crafting and personalization. Have you every tried engraving titanium steel?  It ain't easy!

3. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Will this help until it gets here?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5Scc0h4x5sI/TKp4Sfl9SuI/AAAAAAAAAKk/lSt2R2VUG0k/s1600/trophy.jpg

4. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Congrats! the accolade will arrive soon.. but Kcc Big Country's cup looks better.. may be you should take that smile
    I hope the translation does not sound like gibberish as it does when people have their articles translated into English. smile

5. rmcrayne profile image93
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Might be 2 wks or so.  I think your profile shows each new month milestone about 2 wks into the current month.  For example, when you hit ~11 1/2 months, your profile will show 12 months. I'm showing 15 months, but my anniversary date is not for for another 5 days or so.  Your 1 yr accolade will be posted on your exact anniversary.

6. Richieb799 profile image62

Thanks guys, thanks Steve.. Lorlie, can't remember the exact name of the Japanese site except they have lots of traditional anime characters and bright colours as you'd imagine lol
    Pcunix, I want mine engraved on an ipod for having to wait tongue

RMcrayne, thanks for clearing that up, now I remember it wasn't until late last November I joined because it was just when I started going out with my last girlfriend lol

7. Richieb799 profile image62

KCC, can I have ribbons tied on the trophy, we might have ourselves a deal tongue

8. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I just checked (because I knew you wouldn't) and you have your accolade!

The iPod has been ordered, but may take a bit longer.  You may have 1 million views by the time you get it.

9. camlo profile image86
    camloposted 6 years ago

Ah - I see you've got your accolade.

10. Richieb799 profile image62

12=1 year smile

1. camlo profile image86
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh? smile

working