jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Help!

1. Jcislove profile image60
    Jcisloveposted 6 years ago

I'm trying to sign up for the thing to earn money for my hubs but it's not working. Have I already signed up and didn't realize it. I put my email on it and zip code and the last 5 digits of my number but it's not working.

1. Jcislove profile image60
      Jcisloveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you know what I just realized my problem. I have to get ebay or a site they can pay me through. Now I get it lol.

1. Robin profile image
        Robinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome Jcislove,
        You don't need to have an eBay account to sign up for Google.  Once you go through the initial sign-up, Google will send you an email to complete your sign up.  It usually takes a day to receive the email.  Here's the link in the learning center:  http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/
        Let us know if you need any more help!  wink

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

There are ways to get paid here, but Jcislove, how old are you?

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Jcislove, you need to be 18 to be a member of hubpages OR any of the affiliates.

Your applications for Adsense and Amazon need to be approved before you can link your accounts - after clicking apply for new account you need to read the email they send you for further information.

4. Jcislove profile image60

I am 18.smile

5. Jcislove profile image60

Oh okay.

6. Jcislove profile image60

my birth date is 9/23/92

1. 2uesday profile image87
      2uesdayposted 6 years ago

JC - it is not a good idea to give info like your date of birth on forums.

BTW - it is almost impossible to get an ebay account to use on HubPages. For more info go to the help button at the top of the page - it is a FAQ section and tells you about signing up to Adsense and Amazon. At the bottom of the page is a link to the learning centre on how to Hub. Good luck with your writing.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago

Note that without so much as a single Hub, you do not have an established web presence, which tends to be the main criteria for many online affiliate programs.

1. Robin profile image
        Robinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That may be true, but if she's in the United States she should be able to sign up for Google without having any Hubs.

working